2000 Hamner Ave
Norco, CA 92860
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
Benefits of renting a Class C RV!
- It has more real sleeping capacity, due to the spacious queen size cab over bed. Two full beds are ready to use immediately without folding down or adjusting interior furniture.
- With more sleeping capacity, allows a family to rent a smaller sized cab over motorhome at lower rental rates, saving family vacation dollars.
- Is much easier to drive, park, and maneuver in tight areas such as campgrounds. This feature is very important for the 1st time renter. Our customers report feeling more comfortable and familiar with driving the more "automatic" cab over motorhome.
- Is easier to handle and drive in windy conditions due to lower overall vehicle profile.
- It has easier access with three separate entry doors. There are the 2 doors in the cab and the side door exiting under the awning.
- Since there is less interior volume, cooling the cab area during summer travel is easier.
- If a rock hits the windshield while driving the angle makes it likely to become cracked. Replacement windshields are more readily available and less expensive.
- As a "van" based RV, has more readily available over the road service, as are service part items such as filters, belts, headlights, and other cab related items more readily available.
- With lower profile, has easier entry/egress to vehicle along with the convenience of driver and passenger cab doors.
- It is quieter when driving, as the cab area "insulates" driver and passenger from over the road noise.